Monday, September 19, 2011

Etsy Love And Chocolate Pudding


There is still beadiness running around in my noggin and I love when someone prods it. What is there to say when one of your idols promotes your work? I have loved Sharri Moroshok's work since shortly after I started selling beads 14 years ago (when we were both around 10). Now I love size 15o seed beads but Sharri is insane! She included my Coral Reef Bracelet in a treasury over the weekend. Here's a link to her Etsy store. Thank you, Sharri! It's a gorgeous treasury and I'm proud to be part of it.

It rained! Oh my stars, it rained for more than 10 minutes! It rained so much one of the windows leaked and I did not even mind one little bit! (I am a bit excited about the rain.)

Christine at Live Passionately has some words of wisdom regarding "victimitis". Words can be so powerful. Sometimes we forget.

Finally, for your noshing pleasure, I present Homemade Chocolate Pudding from Life Blessons. Oh my goodness. How yummy does this sound? T-man is already asking for it (the pudding, you understand). And since it is Monday, I must finish this week's homework. I am off! Have a great day!

0 comments: