Thursday, October 16, 2008

Morning People And Morning Pets

Lost Maples in the MorningYou know that I am not a morning person, and you also know that I need certain amounts of caffeine in the morning before I can fully function. But did you know that my youngest child is a morning person? Yep, and she's a CHEERFUL morning person. Not only is she a morning person but my cute new canine buddy is a morning pet. Yep, 6:00 on the dot and Bella is wide awake, ready to go outside and do her business and then she's ready for frolicking and playing. Sheesh. How did this happen? I gave up early rising when I started working from home. I thought I had imbued the same slug abed attitude into my youngest as I did my oldest. Looks like I did not! The dog I can understand (sort of), but my own flesh and blood? ACK!

A cold front blew through. Now I don't want all you folks up north to snicker too much, but it's a bit chilly today! It may not even make it out of the 70s today! It's sweater weather!! It's fire in the fireplace weather! (almost)

Tomorrow is a Friday beading day and my plans are to go visit my Austin beady buds. Those are my plans. Hopefully my plans won't get changed in the next 24 hours.

And last, but definitely not least, I believe I've got the camera/computer SNAFU all fixed, at least for the time being, and maybe I can take some pictures and transfer them magically from camera to cyber space. We'll see.

0 comments: