Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Bits And Pieces

Yes, it is coming together slowly but surely. I made more bits and some more pieces last night. Hopefully it will all be put together by the end of the week, its portrait will be taken, and then off it goes through cyber space to be submitted. Then it's on to the next project for me. Deadlines for more teaching proposals loom on the near horizon, and that is what will heap my plate next.

I sent T-man a big wish list of metal working tools this morning. He has since likened me to Ariel near holiday time. I pointed out that I said "I need this" rather than "I want this". There is such a huge difference, no? But right now those nifty tools must join the list with the new camera. Such is life.

I did make some tiny updates to the web site last week. I'm preparing it for your shopping pleasure, but I don't want you to get too excited. It will be pretty slow going. I fought with Front Page for an entire day just to finish the little bit that is there. I shudder in horror whenever I think about a larger scope of changes. Chills run up and down my spine, and not in a good way.

Well, that is today's update. There isn't much going on here, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

0 comments: