Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Beading, Beading, Beading

Yes, I have been beading. Stitching, stitching, stitching. Everything else has been ignored, as you can see. Hmmmm.

I love this time of year. No, not because of the cooler weather, or the pumpkins, or Halloween (Samhain, thank you). Nope, not because I get to pick candy out of A's bucket. I love this time of year because I get to watch vampire movies almost nonstop. I love a good vampire movie and Sunday I saw one of the most original vampire movies ever. I watched "The Hamiltons". Talk about a new twist on an old genre. Of course, there have been lots of bad vampire movies as well. Just so you know, this is NOT one of my cats. By the way, A has been reading the "Bunnicula" series of books.

We carved pumpkins. If I remember tonight, I will get the pictures of T-man's camera so I can put them up somewhere. Tomorrow, we go back up the MIL's house so A and a friend can trick or treat. It's a nice, safe neighborhood where Ma knows everyone and everyone knows Ma. Plus most the neighbors know my child. I'm glad she gets to experience this particular childhood ritual. So many children miss out. Let me just say we would NEVER let her do this out here.

Okay kids, short post today. I need to get back to work. More tomorrow.

0 comments: